The term ‘PenCambria’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Gay Roberts, whose office address is Cilhaul, Tylwch, Llanidloes, Powys, SY18 6QX, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
•All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• PenCambria is published three times a year – at the end of March, July and October respectively.
• PenCambria costs £4.50 for a single copy; price includes postage within the United Kingdom. Postage to an address outside the United Kingdom is subject to Royal Mail rates to the country in question.
• The subscription year begins in March and covers the three copies published during the year.when the subscription is taken out.
• Subscription cost is £13.50 per year within the United Kingdom.
- Subscription to an address outside the United Kingdom are subject to Royal Mail rates to the country in question.
- All issues are now available in PDF format on CD at a cost of £4.50 per issue. If you wish to have an annual subscription for the PDF version, this will be £13.50 per year.
- If sending a cheque or a money order from an non-UK based account, please ensure that it is payable from a GBP Sterling account. If it is not payable from a Sterling account, it will be returned to you.
• If you choose to pay for a magazine or to take out a subscription through this web site, your magazine will be posted to you by Royal Mail within 7 days of the due date. Should this not be possible for any reason you will be notified by email and any money owing will be refunded by cheque within 7 days of notification.